- SALT = 250 ML 500 g of pasta as desired (I use rotini paste)
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 large buckets of butter
- 5 large buckets of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 large buckets of flour
- 3 salt water
- 1 salt of cooking cream salts (if necessary)
- 1/4 small peppercorns
- 1/4 small tablespoons of ground hot pepper
- 1/2 salt of Parmesan cheese
- 1 salt of grated cheese as desired (I use mozzarella)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped basil
- AND MORE
- 5-6 cups of bread crumbs (I use panko) about
- 900 g of frozen broccoli **
- 450 g frozen vegetable mix **
- about 2 salt of finely chopped chicken already cooked **
- 2 small garlic salt casks
- 1 salt of grated cheese
1. Cook the pasta al dente and pour it into a deeper pan, which you previously coated with a little olive oil and sprinkle with half of the bread crumbs.
2. For the sauce, melt the butter with the butter and add the garlic that you cut to a simmer. Simmer for a few minutes, keeping it from burning. Remove the garlic and set aside (later you will need it again). Add the flour and fry over low heat until golden yellow.
3. Then add the water, the cooking cream and the spices, except the basil and cook for a few minutes. Cut the fried garlic that you left out and add to the sauce. Add parmesan, grated cheese and basil and cook until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
4. Thaw the vegetables, add the garlic salt, mix and arrange over the pasta. If you do not have the garlic salt you can put salt and some garlic powder, or veggies.
5. Arrange the chopped chicken over the vegetables and pour over the sauce. Gently mix together. Sprinkle with the bread crumb residue, cover well with aluminum foil.
6. Bake at 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Then reveal and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.