RECIPE FOR 12 PIECES
- 2.4 dl cup 1 cup pumpkin puree (she uses canned food)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or dates
- 1/4 melted coconut oil (muffin molding part)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger powder, pimento and clove powder)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder a handful of chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and coat the muffin mold with coconut oil.
Mix the rest of the oil with maple syrup and add the rest of the moist ingredients.
When all is well combined, mix in the dry ingredients.
Fill each opening in the mold with the mixture so that it is full to 3/4, sprinkle with nuts and bake for 25 to 28 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean of muffins).