50 ml of oil (coconut oil)
300 grams or about 3 larger carrots
300 grams or 2 medium onions
300 grams chopped red peppers
750 grams peas
12 grams salt
3 grams ground red peppers
4 grams of pepper in a grain
half to 1 grams chilli powder
80 g tomato concentrate
3 garlic cloves
3 grams parsley
1. Chop carrots finely and add to the pot with heated oil. Season the carrots with about 1 grams of salt just to make it easier to dine. Cover the pot and simmer the carrots for about 4 minutes.
2. Cut the red onion into small pieces and add with the carrots. Cover and simmer for about 4 minutes.
3. Chop carrots finely and add to the pot with heated oil. Season the carrots with about 1 grams of salt just to make it easier to dine. Cover the pot and simmer the carrots for about 4 minutes.
4. Add the peas you previously thawed and mix gently. Cover and simmer for about 3 minutes.
5. Prepare all spices and add to the pot and stir gently. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes while still having water in the pot.
6. Add 500 ml of water, stir and simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Add 80 g of tomato concentrate and 250 ml of water. Cook for another 30 minutes, gradually adding water if necessary. About 2 liters of water have been added here, but it all depends on the size of your pot, the intensity of the fire and the softness of the vegetables.
8. Finally add garlic and parsley and some more water to get the density you want. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve.
9. If you want a stew with meat, add about 400 gr of chicken or veal at the beginning.